Committe Meeting was held on October 13, 2019. On the agenda were among others:
- Reviewing Standardized Operating Procedures (SOPs) and timeline adaptation to the Officers Tool submission of Declarations of Interest (DoI).
- Decision on a number of improvements regarding the DoI Form.
- Discussion on ethical considerations for a working group on Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Formation of opinion regarding some restricted information on secondary interests to EANM members via the vEANM area.
- Presentation of a concept to gather information on the way preclinical research with animals is carried out in Europe, on adherence to the pertinent ethical EU directive and on whether there are specific challenges for nuclear medicine (Prof. E. Bombardieri).